‘I feel betrayed by my company,’ TTC subway operator barred while using medicinal cannabis | CBC News (www.cbc.ca)

A Toronto subway train operator says she’s been forced off medicinal cannabis by the TTC and back on opioids, even though her doctor thinks cannabis is the best treatment for her chronic pain. Ellaine Farrell, 59 , who has suffered from two herniated discs in her lower back and fibromyalgia, says the TTC offered her other non-safety sensitive positions if she … Continue reading "‘I feel betrayed by my company,’ TTC subway operator barred while using medicinal cannabis | CBC News (www.cbc.ca)"

The post ‘I feel betrayed by my company,’ TTC subway operator barred while using medicinal cannabis | CBC News (www.cbc.ca) appeared first on CBD Oil Reviews And Information | What Is CBD?.



source https://buddicalife.com/i-feel-betrayed-by-my-company-ttc-subway-operator-barred-while-using-medicinal-cannabis-cbc-news-www-cbc-ca/

Comments