‘I feel betrayed by my company’: TTC subway operator barred while using medicinal cannabis | CBC News (www.cbc.ca)

A Toronto Transit Commission employee says she’s back on opioids because her employer told her she can’t use medical marijuana and remain as a subway operator, even though her doctor thinks cannabis is the best treatment for her chronic pain. Ellaine Farrell, 59 , has suffered from two herniated discs in her lower back and fibromyalgia, a … Continue reading "‘I feel betrayed by my company’: TTC subway operator barred while using medicinal cannabis | CBC News (www.cbc.ca)"

The post ‘I feel betrayed by my company’: TTC subway operator barred while using medicinal cannabis | CBC News (www.cbc.ca) appeared first on CBD Oil Reviews And Information | What Is CBD?.



source https://buddicalife.com/i-feel-betrayed-by-my-company-ttc-subway-operator-barred-while-using-medicinal-cannabis-cbc-news-www-cbc-ca-2/

Comments